Great Craft Sites for the DIYer in You

 Great craft sites for the DIYer in you



These awesome DIY ideas are on my Pinterest page:
Creations Bi Kimberly. Being the crafty nerd that I am, I could not keep these wonderful ideas to myself. I must share! Please take a look at these wonderful finds, and take a moment to look at some of the things that I have created which can be commissioned for personal use or for friends and family, and follow me.  I'm just trying to share the love in the crafting community, while getting a little for myself, IJS. What goes out, comes back. Now on to the DIY stuff!

Not in any particular order, I just have to start somewhere, is Emmalinebags.com. Easy page set up. There are dozens of free PDF patterns available for your sewing pleasure, and this site has great supply links for DIY bags of all types. I'm particularly partial to the metal bag labels, hang tags, and zipper pulls that let the world know that this item is not just another milled product, but was made by a human hand. No app here folks! I'm thinking of getting some and adding them on other items besides the bags.  Neat treat, there is a bag of the month  club, and prizes! 



So Sew Easy is another site. This one's for the real sewer in you. I have come across this one before and did not realize it until I saw a picture on my pinterest page; Creations Bi Kimberly, that I have downloaded a pattern for a simple wrap dress which I have yet to make, from my Craftsy.com account, and, by the way, is a great DIY place as well. Just a footnote, Deby prefers you order items of hers through that site.

If you are into yarn arts, and love color, give maiyamayhem.blogspot.com  a look. A very unique and cheap way of dying yarn that makes you ask, "Why didn't I think of that"? And the dying agent is probably in your kitchen!

😍
Relevedesign.com has several T-shirt up cycle projects you can try your hand at. Though I'm sure you can find a few of them almost anywhere on the DIY scene, I was impressed with the very simple photo of the blue and white T-shirt balls of yarn. This prompted me to do something with the shreds of T-shirts I had left over from a top I made. There are great links to other DIY projects. As it says in the about page, At Relevé Design, craft is elevated far beyond “crafty” and “homemade”, so there should be no reason for you to not find something to get your craft mojo going.



Here's a cute do nothing type DIY project that is so simple that you would kick yourself for not thinking of from exlog.jp. Use those square bread closures for holding bits of string and yarn. Dress them up by using some left over stickers from old projects. You won't look at bread clips the same!


These are just a few sites to get your creative juices flowing. If you cant find any inspiration from these pages, you are in a funk, out of supplies, or just not a true  crafter. I just don't know what to tell you.



So keep in mind, if you can't find these sites in a search, you can on Pinterest. Just look me up, Creations Bi Kimberly, and I have pins for all of them.



 Check them out, give them a like. Give me a like. Just starting out here you know, and trying to help out my fellow crafters and artists. We're all in this together. 😊 
Happy crafting...

Comments

Popular Posts